Most frequently asked questions and answers
Since all our game times are on a tight schedule, we recommend all players arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled game time. The game room door will be shut promptly at game time, we don’t want anyone missing out on the fun!
You will be greeted by one our staff members, sign waivers, and then lead into your game room where we will go through some housekeeping instructions, the door closes and your game starts.
Since our games are “live events” and scheduled ahead of time, we have a strict refund policy. If you are unable to attend your booking, please contact us within 24 hours of your scheduled game time and we will be happy to offer you a refund or help you reschedule for another time.
Our game rooms are designed to be as realistic as possible and since some of our game scenarios might be frightening for younger players, we recommend players be at least 6 years old. Younger players and teens under 15 will always be required to have a parent/adult in the game room for the duration of the game.
Yes, we do require all our players to sign a waiver prior to entering the game room regardless of their age. The waiver can be downloaded from our website at booking or you can sign one when you arrive at our venue. Players under 18 (minors) must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian prior to participation.
• DON’T bring food or drinks into the game rooms
• DON’T smoke, vape or consume alcohol in the venue
• DON’T take photos, videos or livestream while inside the game room. We don’t want to spoil it for others!
• DON’T use your cellphone while in the game room. No one likes a cheater.
• DO treat our game rooms, props and décor as you would your own home. Our rooms are durable but not indestructible. Please help us keep our rooms in good working order. If it is bolted, screwed or glued down, it isn’t meant to be moved. Don’t force it.
• DO keep a secret, we don’t want to spoil the game for others.
Yep! Our game masters closely monitor your event not only for your safety but ours as well. Our game masters can also help if your group needs some hints (clues). Let’s face it, people do funny stuff during their game which provides entertainment for our game masters.
Our games are designed to fully immerse players into the scenario. There is not a special dress code, but we do recommend that players wear something comfortable. It is possible that you could crawl into a hidden chamber and we don’t want you to mess up those expensive Louis Vuitton’s.
Our game rooms hold up to 10 players. We recommend no less than 2 players per room as our rooms are designed with multiple puzzles and could prove escaping a game room difficult. Let’s face it, the more the merrier, right!?